The Overview of the tour would be as follows:
Reporting Time: 7:00 Am
Duration: 2 to 2 1/2 Hours
Distance: 5 Kms
Difficulty Level: 2/5
Meeting Point: Will be communicated to you once you register
Fitness Level: An active person even with no swimming or kayaking knowledge can enjoy this tour.
o Accompanying Experienced Kayaking Guide
o Prijon Capri Kayaks Twin/Single, MTI Life Jackets
o Refreshment and Water ( Please bring your own water bottles to refill water)
What to bring:
o Comfortable/breathable T-shirt & Swimwear or shorts
o Caps, Sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion SPF 30+, Rain gear
o Water Bottles, Change of Clothes, Towels, Personal Kit & Masks
• I do not know swimming or kayaking, can I do this tour? Yes, we provide all the safety gears for you. We also do kayak training before we start the activity. So you can enjoy the tour without knowing swimming and kayaking.
• Do we get wet during Kayaking? Yes, please carry towel & extra pair of clothes
• Do we have to bring water? No, there will be an option to fill the water at the start point. Please carry your personal Water Bottles
• Where to keep electronic items? We will be having a common dry bag to carry mobile phone
• Best footwear for kayaking? Slippers or Water Shoes
• Do you have a changing room facility? Yes, we have a basic changing room/toilet available at the Starting & End point
• Can we tip the guides? Yes, you may. We will have a common tip box at the finishing point. We would really appreciate that.
• When should I report for the tour? Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time
• What do we do the tour if it rains? Unless if the visibility is affected, our activities will continue as scheduled.
How to Register?
Provide us with details like;
- Date and time
- Number of people participating